About Janet Woodjetts
I have over 30 years of Management, Learning and Development and Coaching
When I started work, I joined the banking sector and it was here that I realised I had a
natural tendency to support others in their development. As time went on, I moved into the
Retail sector where I discovered the joy of enabling both customers and teams and
managers through curiosity, learning and self-development.
Following my formal management studies, I set course on learning as much as I could
from as many masters as possible and through this journey I have grow as a coach and
mentor as well as a coach supervisor.
In my role as a Learning Coach, I support those in the workplace who have the gift of
Dyslexia and other neuro-divergent challenges.
I take supervision myself to ensure that I always remain at my very best for my coaching
clients and I also take separate supervision in my role as a Supervisor.
I listen. I am curious and encourage you to be too. I create a safe and confidential
environment for you to think out loud. I facilitate your thinking from different perspectives. I
offer you listening space with no judgement, personal opinion or advice where you can
effectively explore, identify, define and determine important goals and forward actions.
As a Leadership Mentor: I sponsor you in your leadership journey sharing resources,
models, techniques and networks that may be useful to you. We learn from each other, we
challenge each other. I am external to your organisational system and have worked within
many different organisation cultures. Some relevant, many not but still a resource in itself.
As an NLP Trainer: I can work with you and your organisation to help you understand and
influence enhanced communication, motivation, limiting or blocking beliefs; acquisition of
new skills to support change and success for leaders and their teams.
Qualifications and Training:
• Advanced Coaching Supervision – Oxford-Brookes University
• Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching – University of West of England
• ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
• Generative Coaching Practitioner and Team Leader – International Association for
• NLP Trainer and Consultancy – NLP University Santa Cruz
• NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner – NLP School
• Professional Diploma in Management – Open University
• Diploma in Performance Coaching – Newcastle College
• Empowering Learning Practitioner and Empowering Learning Pathways to Learning
Practitioner – Working with Neuro-Diversity including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia,
• Language and Behaviour Profile Practitioner – NLP School
• TEFL – Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement – City and Guilds
• Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector – City and Guilds
European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC); Association for Coaching (AC);
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM);
Global NLP Training and Consulting Community
Accredited Coach by The CPD Standards Office – Provider Number 31033
Each person has a place in the world to use what skills and gifts come naturally to them.
With the right support each person can explore, discover, re-discover that which they
previously believed was out of their reach whether at work or in their personal life.
In this hectic environment of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity,
understanding what is driving us and knowing how to tap into our own resources is even
more important that it has ever been.
The world is truly full of endless possibilities.